41 replies to this topic

#41 MJ-Joe

MJ-Joe

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

I dunno joe...with me H just never took...

I didn't do it long as I did like it...

with crack it was 1st puff I knew I was fucked...lol

- Ha, exact opposite with me. I can control my cocaine usage and have done so successfully in the past for months at a time without getting addicted, and never using it after 9pm. And no urges, nothing. Like you said, it never took. With the other stuff, I just have to stay the fuck away because I know it will make my back feel better but I'll be addicted in a day.

- But you are not the first person I have heard say that with crack it was just one toke and that was it. I guess it just makes a difference what you're wired for...

- Edit: And this thread about spinal decompression sure has gotten off track lol.

• mactheman likes this

#42 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9318 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

hi joe yea ive got a bottle of antihistamine ,helps a little bit ,,but i dont like the dryness it causes,,but like i said it helps ...i hate taking oxy's but the pain some times gets to much...i lknow what you mean about pain and docs ,they are legal dealers quiet happy to put me on methadone ,which in the uk as a higher death rate than even heroin,,,your right in saying  you go to the doctors they just say yea your on 20mg take two tabs and i'll make the next script out for40mgs,,when i said to my doc these are addictive when i first went on them he said no they are not if you just take them as prescribed ,,lies lies and lies of the doctor,,peace,mac,

:ph34r:_4uthe man from the uk/weed :lol:

i know nothing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users