- - - - -

PurpleBerryBx X BlackRose x [RRxBR]male

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Ima start new post here on the breeding project so its easier to find cause my little grow forum going have verity rolling through it so just be easier to log it here. So I'm sure outta the few started a good male will pop and soon it does im going straight to pollen closet and start the breeding.

I guess be bout 2 more weeks and itll be popping! Then 7 weeks after hope to have these beans to pass out to the Skooler viewers ;] To be honest Im just doing this so you guys can have the beans and hope to see everyone wit sum solid purple in they garden that be sweet!! ;]

I'll update sum pics this weekend but this is where the project for the pbBX will be. So hope everyone enjoys the show and soon it happens all treat ya all to sum purple madness. I got so many thangs popping this year and need the room but this one here fo u guys hope ya like them.........
  • twistyman, weezer, TylerDurdeN and 10 others like this

#2 Obiter dictum

Obiter dictum
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Ima start new post here on the breeding project so its easier to find cause my little grow forum going have verity rolling through it so just be easier to log it here. So I'm sure outta the few started a good male will pop and soon it does im going straight to pollen closet and start the breeding.

I guess be bout 2 more weeks and itll be popping! Then 7 weeks after hope to have these beans to pass out to the Skooler viewers ;] To be honest Im just doing this so you guys can have the beans and hope to see everyone wit sum solid purple in they garden that be sweet!! ;]

I'll update sum pics this weekend but this is where the project for the pbBX will be. So hope everyone enjoys the show and soon it happens all treat ya all to sum purple madness. I got so many thangs popping this year and need the room but this one here fo u guys hope ya like them.........

I would have that in my garden no problem Twisted!:wink:, that purpleberry of yours is a pretty looking thing and the blackrose is awesome as well(is it six who has posted pics of BR recently?).
  • TylerDurdeN, slab, Sixstring and 2 others like this

#3 pockets

pockets
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

AAAWWWWWW SNAP!
  • TylerDurdeN, Sixstring, OD(biter) and 3 others like this

#4 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

This is going to be awesome twisted good luck on ur adventure man i just killed a male last night he was actually prolly tue best lookin plant outta all the br crosses ive flowered now from six woulda been cool to see some red flowers on him but he had to go..
U should find some gems bro
  • Sixstring, OD(biter), dexter68 and 1 other like this

#5 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

I would have that in my garden no problem Twisted!:wink:, that purpleberry of yours is a pretty looking thing and the blackrose is awesome as well(is it six who has posted pics of BR recently?).

Yup six got the latest shots of BR I got the 2 took down but didnt takes pics cause of the spidermite damage they aweful. Havent even trimmed them yet LOL ;]

Thxs everybody hope to have these seeds soonnnnnnnnnn. If get 2 males i will throw both in and see if ethier purple sack and use it pollen ;]

#6 auldone

auldone
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

This place about to be BLOWIN UP with some Roses!!!!

There should be a "Rose Garden" sub forum or something. ;)

#7 weezer

weezer
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

good luck twisted
  • dexter68 and Twisted like this

#8 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Update on the new project, The boys are surround the girl RRx on left BRx on right the pbBX pheno in the middle! Guess I'll give these until the weekend after next and flip the girl then throw the chosen male in with her........... ;]

http://www.skunkskoo...48&d=1358286039

http://www.skunkskoo...49&d=1358286046
  • weezer, TylerDurdeN, Crosscut and 9 others like this

#9 Sixstring

Sixstring
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

nice bro,which ones are the boyz though?is it the 2 in the back row l & r ? sum fat azz leaves on those thangz!!
  • OD(biter), dexter68 and Twisted like this

#10 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

nice bro,which ones are the boyz though?is it the 2 in the back row l & r ? sum fat azz leaves on those thangz!!

Bro u gotta read the post bove pics to LMAO ;] 2- on left RRx males 2- on right are BRx males and the one clone in middle the girl .......... CHEERS!
  • weezer, Sixstring, OD(biter) and 1 other like this

#11 pockets

pockets
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Twisted's making a skunkskool exclusive, buckle up its gon be a wicked ride! This site is awsome, and the members make even more awsome! Cant wait to see 3+ grows at the same damn time of this cross, come time.
  • TylerDurdeN, GrooT'mag, Sixstring and 3 others like this

#12 Medicated_Retart

Medicated_Retart
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Nice work Twisted. I deff would love some of these in me garden, after see what You guys have done with some strains already. Just awesome.
cant wait for the show to begin!!!

#13 pockets

pockets
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Bro u gotta read the post bove pics to LMAO ;] 2- on left RRx males 2- on right are BRx males and the one clone in middle the girl .......... CHEERS!

Lol, he fucked my head up also, dont feel bad. I was like "fuck it, I just know the middle was the lady", lol.
  • TylerDurdeN, Sixstring, OD(biter) and 2 others like this

#14 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

After u explained it again i got it twisted lmao i was checking out ur journal the other day cant believe all the purps in there some str8 solid purple funk man the chances of purps not popping off outta all this are quite slim ill grow some shyt phawk it u guys got me on the qwest now!
  • pockets, Sixstring, OD(biter) and 2 others like this

#15 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

Thxs everybody...... CHEERS!!!

It's all good in da hood, see wut we get! Pockets u going be able to run a few bro?? Even if don't I got u anyways I owe ya one anywho....... ;]

LOL yeah yall know how I write but you know wut I mean .........;]
  • TylerDurdeN, GrooT'mag, pockets and 3 others like this

#16 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

After u explained it again i got it twisted lmao i was checking out ur journal the other day cant believe all the purps in there some str8 solid purple funk man the chances of purps not popping off outta all this are quite slim ill grow some shyt phawk it u guys got me on the qwest now!

yeah man fo sho had sum purple rolling last year, she'll stay around in a corner sum wheres. I'm almost sure Brx will be purple as well but we all going find out soon......... ;] I need to pop this Black Rhino [BlackRose x White Rhino] I bet the rhino amps the high up and still stay true to the purple gene from Rose ;]
  • OD(biter) and dexter68 like this

#17 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

i'd pic the top right boy....see the mutation going on.......more times than not its a sign of a broad molecule/terepene expression

are ya looking for purple ball sacks?

http://www.skunkskoo...49&d=1358286046

Edited by T'Mag, 16 January 2013 - 03:02 AM.

#18 Crosscut

Crosscut
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

i lean to that one too Tmag at this point anyway.
lookin good Twisted.
  • GrooT'mag, Sixstring, OD(biter) and 2 others like this

#19 Twisted

Twisted
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Thxs yall, fo sho going be looking for the purple nut sacs going leave all in there until the sacs breach but good info u posted wut I need to know cause I didnt know that LOL thxs for the tip man and stroll back through and get another look before I flip T and see wut we got. So yeah fellas all input welcome here and see wut we get down the road....... ;]
  • GrooT'mag, Sixstring, OD(biter) and 1 other like this

#20 Sixstring

Sixstring
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

i fogot you had 4 studs.now i gotta say 4 dudes & one hoe,she gunna be one sore bish in the a.m. ;)
  • GrooT'mag, OD(biter), dexter68 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users