- - - - -

One of my patient has.........

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Desert Woman

Desert Woman
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

one of my patients had cysts in her uterus. the doctor told her there were five. she took the ointment and rubbed some into the area several times a day and by the time she had surgery, there was only one cyst much smaller that x-rays had shown. i have heard similar stories before as well as seeing dramatic results for tremors ect. im not making any promises or claims. im just sayin..
  • GrooT'mag, cph, mactheman and 1 other like this

#22 mactheman

mactheman
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

for all the money governments have wasted on the war on drugs and trying to prove cannabis is bad for you,,maybe now's the time that some of that money is spent on finding out the truth about how cannabis making living easier for people with medical troubles,,like easing their pain,and giving them their life back,without taking killer opiates,,,peace,mac.
  • Desert Woman, EkimRI, GrooT'mag and 1 other like this

#23 twistyman

twistyman
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

for all the money governments have wasted on the war on drugs and trying to prove cannabis is bad for you,,maybe now's the time that some of that money is spent on finding out the truth about how cannabis making living easier for people with medical troubles,,like easing their pain,and giving them their life back,without taking killer opiates,,,peace,mac.

sad thing is they know..look at Israel..they are 100x ahead of US/Can on pot studies... all the big pharmas are in holland doing research and have been for years..

they just can't do much in US with all the anti drug hawks...

sadly 3 piece suits seem to know more than dr's scientists and patients.
  • Desert Woman, GrooT'mag, mactheman and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users