- - - - -

Live Leaf smells & Live Bud smells

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

The ssd x g13haze bx1's are just going into flower got one in for a couple weeks now and it looks good so far,very skunky smell.
The pl91 x g13haze is very wispy,stretchy with very thin stems looks like itmay be purpling at two weeks......time will tell very skunky also.

Just for ur own personal record the plchem91 is actually ssdxplchem91 as in my male ssd pollenated the plchem91 i had which where both elite genetix. Also are u speaking of actual purple flowering or purple leafing? The plchem91 did purple leaf up on me and the ssdxplchem91 as well as ssd also purple leafed up but never got any actual purple flowers like the BlackRose persay...
And yes the spindly windly shyt sounds just like the ssdxplchem91 mama i was really hopeing to hear those attributes went away im almost tempted to try some of these gdpxplchem91 to see if she stiffened up..
The smokes real heavy old skool tho taint u may just like her yet man idk.

#22 taint

taint
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

Coolio I have learned to wait and see before culling the buds themselves seem to be darkening up the leaves are normal.
  • TylerDurdeN likes this

#23 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

Coolio I have learned to wait and see before culling the buds themselves seem to be darkening up the leaves are normal.

Nice dude i do have a few of these gdpxssdxplchem91 laying around too if u get purple flowers ima pop some lolz.

#24 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

this is how idiots are doing it.

get card
buy seeds
grow seeds
cut clones
sell clones to dispensaries
no testing

hell! i know this one idiot who got his card just to grow....he dont even smoke! but thats another thred

we are talking about leafs, budz scents , terpenes, flavinoids, identification

its such a hudge podge of genetics names mean nothing any more unless its the good old stuff

we are entering a reset button for the medical wave of plants

find medical benifits in your weed through using your nostrils.

EVOLUTION SEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by T'Mag, 27 September 2012 - 09:03 PM.

• mattso101, EkimRI, mactheman and 1 other like this

#25 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

http://www.skunkskoo...80&d=1348935648

here is a shot of this cut of white berry
leaf structure has been consistant for years now
leaf identification is key an a diverse population
notice the fingers...there is a straight spot and in that straight spot is always double serations

chew on a leaf in veg one may expirence a spicy pepper tone followed by a mouth numbing effect that can last for an hour

http://www.skunkskoo...14&d=1348595094

this delicious picture compliments of ogh

this peppery flower is probably

β-Caryophyllene = black pepper

Properties: Anti Inflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalarial

caryophyllene was shown to selectively bind to the cannabinoid receptor type-2 (CB2) and to exert significant cannabimimetic antiinflammatory effects in mice.[2] Since the widespread plant natural product beta-caryophyllene is an FDA approved food additive and ingested daily with food it is the first dietary cannabinoid. Whether this compound is able to modulate inflammatory processes in humans via the endocannabinoid system is yet unknown. Beta-caryophyllene does not bind to the centrally expressed cannabinoid receptor type-1 (CB1) and therefore does not exert psychomimetic effects.

===========

funny thing is one of my patients with tummy problems loves the white berry...... she eats it and smokes it and she loves it.
mabey because its a Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa)

================

hey ogh can you use your smeller and give that flower a sniff and tell me what you expirince...... and i mean really stick your nose down in there and get a good long
WIFF?
  • EkimRI, Zig, mactheman and 1 other like this

#26 old gray hippie

old gray hippie
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

pinch... sniff... squeeze... smeeelll... rolling cola between palms... SNORRRK! whew! now my hands are all sticky, lol... to me the buds smell fruity and piney with some undertones of pepper... niiice... oh, and my neighbor startin to fry up some bacon, but that doesn't count in this assessment... lol
  • EkimRI, GrooT'mag and mactheman like this

#27 taint

taint
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hey now..........bacon always counts.
  • EkimRI, GrooT'mag, mactheman and 1 other like this

#28 old gray hippie

old gray hippie
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hey now..........bacon always counts.

okay, you're right, i transgress in my statement... but it does kinda take olfactory priority, even when you're trying to smell something else
  • GrooT'mag and Sixstring like this

#29 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

cool pine and fruits could be a number of things. wow

complex in smells? probably has many terepenes emitting

chew on the leaf and you get a pepper spicy note.....Flavinoid?
any way thanks for your participation

next week i'll post up some more pics and smells

this is a community thred and any one's participation will only help the community.
  • mactheman and Sixstring like this

#30 weezer

weezer
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

what if it smell like a sour dogs asss?

the mango i have has a total mango smell. i open the tent i know theres a mango in there

as far as the S1 be interested to see what zig says

i pulled one out side the other day it had a mango smell , it must have been a n Iranian chem x mango

nice thread , i will have to read it all later

nice BR 6,,, you tease, i knew girls in high school like you
  • GrooT'mag, mactheman and Sixstring like this

#31 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

what if it smell like a sour dogs asss?

the mango i have has a total mango smell. i open the tent i know theres a mango in there

that my friend is the smell of thca

lol......... sour dog ass..... well..... we'll just have to put that under pungent.
but i know what yer saying...gc is like that
but i just got gifted a blueberry jack and its a beautifull stinky sticky manure smell???huh
i dont know but i fell in love with it :splif:

any way we are working on terepenes and flavinods...... flavinoids to our understanding is not being pursued scientificly in the US.... at least not in the private sector yet!!!!
terepenes on the other hand....... well the best lab in Seattle is giving me the run around..... they dont like my questions. they say they are going to be doing it soon
but again i dont trust labs that dont give the whole story and say they are for the community of seattle.ninja_2
i know some shit now

any way rant over

if we look at the profile of these strains look for the finger print..... funny thing i was looking for the ailment foot print not the lab foot print....it led me to
the say answer
mycerene and Caryophyllene always accompanied thca

where as terpinol or terpinolne always seems to acompany cbda

we may just have hit a home run for the poor guys fellas.

study this google page of tests from halent labs
http://www.google.co...iw=1241&bih=567
  • weezer, EkimRI, cph and 2 others like this

#32 taint

taint
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

Was that yer skywalker tested t?
  • mactheman likes this

#33 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

not yet but it truely is every ones favorite.

these are my googly eye'd crosses

skywalker x g13/hbx1 = super spicy vanilla

slee stack x g13 = ultra floral mints

wb x = is a keeper

working on some gc x and let me tell you..... there are some lime green mofo's in there!!!!

ssd x keep turning vanilla smells kind of a comon sent to me now...reminds me of cheese, a10, goo, slake, seems as though my hybrid hodge podge crosses like to turn
vannilla sents in my nose opinion
  • mactheman likes this

#34 taint

taint
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

Vanilla does kinda fit the ssd x's so far with a bit of sandalwood maybe.
  • GrooT'mag and mactheman like this

#35 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

i got a patient that is going to do a full grow of slee stack x and the sky walker x

see if there is a consistant pattern? i know i'm excited for what the g13/haze male did to my old cuttings

his nostrils are going cooo-cooo for coco puffs! LOL

#36 taint

taint
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

I believe and I think you will too that by using a GOOD male the improvements made with EACH successive generation more than outweigh the hassle of having males in the first place.
I am still of the opinion that selfing/femmed seeds while perhaps having a place in rare circumstance are in the long run bad bidness for all involved.
I get the theory behind it and intellectually the arguments for it are sound but they are contradicted by what I see in my hands.........one never knows I reckon.
Tardedly sticking to what have for millenia been considered solid breeding techniques such as only using the absolute best on hand,limiting the inbreeding,using solid genetics for the outcrosss to infuse new genetics into a line......these things I believe have shown time and again there really are no shortcuts.
I could be totally wrong also.
:)
  • GrooT'mag, mactheman and Sixstring like this

#37 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

yes i am a male female type of guy. i will never have any s1 projects in my life time.

with what i know now males can be tested and breeding will become easier as labs start to pop up.

i have herd all the opinions out their and i dont condone any ones s1 projects

just my preferance to discard herms.

maybe someday when i grow up ... i can take some of those s1 mango seeds floating around and tri to stabilize it......

idk

#38 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

here is a basic terpene video
only 184 people have veiwed it all year?

just goes to show how derailed the public is.
  • EkimRI, mactheman, Sixstring and 1 other like this

#39 old gray hippie

old gray hippie
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

i was #187, lol... that guy can say big words really fast, now i'm confuzzled...
  • mactheman likes this

#40 weezer

weezer
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

yes i am a male female type of guy. i will never have any s1 projects in my life time.

with what i know now males can be tested and breeding will become easier as labs start to pop up.

i have herd all the opinions out their and i dont condone any ones s1 projects

just my preferance to discard herms.

maybe someday when i grow up ... i can take some of those s1 mango seeds floating around and tri to stabilize it......

idk

whats the talk about selved seeds being hermis , i have poped 100s and not got one hermi

stabilize what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users