- - - - -

Harvest a CBGA, CBCA, CBDA, THCA, CBN enriched plant

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#21 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

yes cbd project folks have been very helpful to us.
i have an open dialog with th project maneger and she has been more than open to me and helpful.
she has had her growers respond to me questions pointing me in the right directions.

do you have any questions for them.

they seem to be helping the people with good info.... and i set aside thier agenda as they give us their in site.

it seems as though every one is triing to figure stuff out even the pro's dont know all of cbd traits.

=========================

like this for instance.

2 FORMS OF CBD GOO.

EVAPORATED ACETONE USING EXTRACTION NO HEAT GIVES YOU A FUNCTIONING PAIN RELIEF.

EVAPORATED ACETONE USING HEAT MAKES YOU SLOBBER AND PUTS YOUR ASS TO SLEEP....AHHHH NO PAIN.

WHEN YOU DONT USE HEAT THE THC MOLECULE IS NOT ACTIVED.......AS FAR AS I CAN UNDERSTAND AT THIS POINT.
HEAT THAT SHIT UP AND KISS YOUR FUCKED UP ASS GOOD BY MISTER....LOL

sc labs seems to be giving out good info too.

even though they are money hungry i have a bit of respect to them as they give us good info.

#22 sofaking blazed

sofaking blazed
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Question for ya on the leaf testing/chewing T.....what age of plant should this method be tried on?....and should there be concern in trying it out due to feeds or sprays on/in leaves and making em toxic?...im down for trying this out with the variety i run, but i dont need more health problems, sick enuff,lol

#23 ...

• Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

I wonder what royalties Marks is getting for his flop of a movie? not even suitable for free download, so i've heard. right load of clap-trap... there's one for word of the day i think.
apt for the cbd crew too by the sounds of it.

if you want cbd grow bubba kush or afghan kush, any indica. high cbd negates the THC considerably, so that it puts you to sleep. it's a little boring on it's own, but if you just want pain relief pick any indica, as it is the couchlock buzz that provides the pain relief.

#24 mactheman

mactheman
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

know what you mean . . . their plants have a profile of 6%thc and %6cbd so they are very low in the thc dept ,and they charge a lot more for them,marks is just a showman a bit of a fool,like you say a good indica would do the same,,,,,,,peace,mac.

#25 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

Question for ya on the leaf testing/chewing T.....what age of plant should this method be tried on?....and should there be concern in trying it out due to feeds or sprays on/in leaves and making em toxic?...im down for trying this out with the variety i run, but i dont need more health problems, sick enuff,lol

yes please wash leafs off if you use soap sprays or oils..

at 30 days old we locked up the plants with a low ph.....4.2 very low....
the plants went into shock and we flushed and re drifted then back into normal.
thats when all the acid is un lucked and a rush of acid goes up into the new leaves..... giving you an indicator of low to high cbd acid content.

this is a locked out plant from downing the ph 4.2...... pritty sure skunk skool is on the cutting edge of cbd frontier
i call her numbskull.... each plant responded differantly to the lock out but one thing is for certain.
it unlocked the genetics for numbness....
i got some mad numb'rz in the group right now and i'm just getting the word out.

if you guy have the same expirences we are on to a human indicator of high cbd content early on in vegg.
  • mactheman and Sixstring like this

#26 Sixstring

Sixstring
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

hey thats my meter!!!! i think i ate the wrong shit lol,the big one here with just a hint of frosty goodness is what i meant by kinda yummy lookin huh.i think im doin it wrong,your talkin softer looking mid plant leaves?
http://www.skunkskoo...95&d=1333823303
  • GrooT'mag likes this

#27 taint

taint
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I been chewing the lower fans..............starting to almost acquire a taste for it.
I did like 20 seedlings of different lines like this,they's all twisted up and crazy looking............lol
They're starting to right themselves and show sex so they'll be hitting flower soon enough.
Twisted mangled things they are...............;)
  • EkimRI, GrooT'mag, mactheman and 1 other like this

#28 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

HA!
yeah......good one
i tend to shoot for the top little fans and the leafletts coming out of the bud...
the plant seems to express its self very well to me.
  • mactheman and Sixstring like this

#29 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

#30 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

These method of extraction IMO is not ment for smoking. final product should only be used as oral or skin balm. IMO

anyone have a complaint about using any of these products for cbd oil extraction.

i been using acetone as there are 2 ways to get oils

heat and evaporate AND no heat evaporate.

no heat we have unopened molecules.

use heat and the thc molecules opens and becomes detectable

using heat and no heat allows us to manage the effect of these very dose able products.

i sure would like to hear some opinions on these 2 flammable products.

nahptha is oil based and would seem to me to leave a resedue

where as acetone evaporates to zero.

i have been working with acetone all month and have finished product to display.

i have witnessed with my product in the elimination of migraine headaches, arthritis joint pain, tummy problems, calming and relaxing and sleep depending on dosage.

again my oils is not meant to be smoked....... oral or skin balm only
  • cph, mactheman and Sixstring like this

#31 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54509[/ATTACH]............go from this with just leaf, trim, and lower nugz to this.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]54510[/ATTACH]
sky walker is what i used.... but its everywhere...dont be fooled by the media
  • Sixstring likes this

#32 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54515[/ATTACH]
sky walker, white berry, seem to be my big oil yeilders at the moment
purple royal kushs, blacks, whites,...." skunks x leafy afghan kush" seems to make the choice crosses. imo of visual inspection.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54511[/ATTACH]
acetone (yuk) but unless you are using http://www.supercrit...ucts/sft-npx-10
then acetone is the best extraction for the job.....show me an alchohol base that pulls this much oil out?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54512[/ATTACH]
shake and stir for a few dayz to unlock the acid oils

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54513[/ATTACH]
i just use a coffee filter in the lid and poke a few pin holes in it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54514[/ATTACH]
after a week you will know what kind of an acid oil your plant produces

i will be editing these photo as time goes...and try to answer any question

note im learning here as i go along
  • Sixstring likes this

#33 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

this seems to be important to me

actone is toxic so full evaporation must occur to be safe as possible

with it sticky like this i am cautious to make sure acetone is all gone through evaporation.

also**** this has not been heated up so this is what i call cold pressed**** molecules have not been opened yet **** frontier stuff here guys.

if we heat it up it will unlock the molecules....so if there is thcv it will open to thc and people can test possitive for thc

i will double check the thcv to thc/cbn conservation im pritty sure thats how i interpreted it

heat cbda to cbd

cooled pressed seems to have pain relief with out drowseyness but further test need to happen till i can lock that one in.... bare with me folks..im just learning here
  • Sixstring likes this

#34 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54517[/ATTACH]
3lbs of butter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54518[/ATTACH]
blop of whole plant extract....its not cbd oil cuz the feds have a patent on the cbd... cali and colorado and washington and im sure other states
are following suite.... they cant patent such a dynamic plant or oils...so we call it whole plant extract. whole plant herbal extracts that heal or relieve
many human aliments.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54519[/ATTACH]
blop of budder
oil is oil solulable...water will not wash off...take your finger and rubb it in your favorite oil base to eat or as a balm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54520[/ATTACH]
rub rub rub

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54521[/ATTACH]
stiring around

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54522[/ATTACH]
notice the differant shades of green through out your prossess.
this is how you can dose it to yourself

i learned the hard and fun way

it knocked my shit out the first spoon full i ate.... so be carful till you understand your plants oils

oh yeah i use capsils to hold budder....any health food store should have them
  • Sixstring likes this

#35 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54523[/ATTACH]
pour heated budder up into the plant oil.

this will allow for the plant oil to dilute making it dosable

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54524[/ATTACH]

notice again the varing colors of green
dark being heavy oil and light being a lighter dose.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54525[/ATTACH]

this is a very heavy dose of budder...... i will be diluting it 1 more time or tell the group to dilute it 1 more time
that dark green budder will knock your shit into tomorrow
  • mactheman likes this

#36 Sixstring

Sixstring
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

very interesting tmag ,but i cant get past the acetone man.that shit scares me.is there another organic compound that works but takes longer or something?i wonder how much different this is than say a very low heat simmer in a crockpot for a few days,just seems like there might be a better way to extract those oils without the use of acetone?

#37 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54526[/ATTACH]

each box will give countless doses mabe even a whole months worth... to some one with PTSD, hypertention,back pain, fibromyasia, restless leg syndrome. ****migraine head aches, tummy problems...ect. turetes???

and that was just enriched budder

i use enriched olive oil for my oil rub, i use coconut oil for cooking and coconut oil is adding in brain food for alzhimers and autistic people.

i use enriched shea budder for dry cracked heels on feet!!!!!

my next is morracan argan oil for the face to rejuvenate the face skin..... frontier stuff here guys

whole plant extracts contain anti inflamitory, antiseptic,nerve calmer downers and things i still dont know about
  • cph likes this

#38 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

very interesting tmag ,but i cant get past the acetone man.that shit scares me.is there another organic compound that works but takes longer or something?i wonder how much different this is than say a very low heat simmer in a crockpot for a few days,just seems like there might be a better way to extract those oils without the use of acetone?

people use butane, isopropal,pure grain alchohol, acetone,namptha, many other ways i'm sure...... i'm just say'n dont throw away all that good medicine away

yes there are many ricky simpson oil is used with namtha but that is a patrolium base and would seem to leave an oil rezidue.
he also states that to heat up over 200 degrees and we all know now that the molecules decarboilate after 175*
molecules open up at about 80*c 155*F

this is just a recipe that the old timmers taught me this past month and they been using it for years now.

the medical industry only recognizes this form of extraction http://www.supercrit...roducts/sft-110
its an entry level extractor but for the serious people in the indusrty...price dosent mean shit.

i just offer a poor mans way of extracting pure whole plant extracts

i got 20$ into it and a month of patients to brew good pain relief

Edited by T'Mag, 15 April 2012 - 01:36 AM.

• Sixstring likes this

#39 Sixstring

Sixstring
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

yeah im not a big fan of butane but the pure grain alchohol sounds fun lol.so these oldtimers like the acetone over all these other forms or are they still developing the extraction methods and testing these other liquids?
  • GrooT'mag likes this

#40 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

in my experiences 100 proof + pure grain vodka is not a cost effective method...it just dosent have the extraction power like the evaporation process.
plus the alcohol tincs are not approved by the medical community
of course nothing but co2 super high pressure extraction is going to be approved by the medical community

edit: water stem distiation is 100% approoved
and hydrolic cold pressed raw leaf
==============

so yes there is the true organic way....they way i have been doing it for years.

use a blender and turn it to a power ....mix that with preferred oils budder, olive oil ,sunflower seed oil, coconut, shea, argan,.... stew in a presure cooker under 180*f so you dont burn the molecules.....

strain as well as you can

if you dont want thc in the stew make sure to use dry ice and sift through a dry ice bag screen
many companies out there now http://www.trichome-...ex.php?cPath=23
i get dry ice at walmart for a dollar a pound

Edited by T'Mag, 12 July 2012 - 02:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users