g13/haze bx1

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Twist

Kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Fat lookin beans Kid!
I bet there's some keepers in those babies ;)
Kid I've puffed a lot of the G-13 Hazebx1 pheno
#6 and am thoroughly impressed! The flavor after curing is mild but very tasty,OG and Grape Bubblegum.
The quality of the High is outstanding and is very long lasting......
She's gonna be hanging around here for awhile....
Nice work Kid!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43148[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43149[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43147[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43150[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43151[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43146[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kid Twist, 11 June 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#2 twistyman

twistyman
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

That dry is nice looking...

is that what you've got in seed store.
  • TylerDurdeN likes this

#3 Kid Twist

Kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

yeah they are these exact seeds. waayne did an awesome grow he grew out like 14 or 16 differnt females. they were all pretty similar thinking there is like 3 differnt main phenos with an occasional 4th popping up(the nevs haze pheno). out of the 11 or so females i ran they all seemed pretty similar as well all done right around 50 days. i pulled the copper haze plant out of this same batch as well. this one has lanky inter nodes and thin leaves and is taller then the rest. ill see if i can find few more pics of the plants in the enxt few days

#4 kid Twist

kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:53 AM

heres another pheno i found grows and smells alot like the momma with a bit more fuel to it. this thing looks like it will really yeild if handled right. she must have been pushed a little to hard with the nutes, soon as she started flushing she started spitting new pistils and chunking up.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]45973[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45972[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45970[/ATTACH]
  • twistyman, TylerDurdeN, Crosscut and 3 others like this

#5 Jamdown

Jamdown
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:46 AM

She looks sleek ! Might aswell chuk in my last set of these beans. Might find a keeper and flower out the mother i have of her
  • TylerDurdeN and kid Twist like this

#6 T'Mag

T'Mag
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

stoked on this one.... i took the 3 best looking beanz out of the bunch and all 3 popped and are doing well
its gunna be a fun next few months
  • TylerDurdeN likes this

#7 EkimRI

EkimRI
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

All aboard the G13/Haze bx1 bean express!

Next stop, Colatown...
  • TylerDurdeN likes this

#8 kid Twist

kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

some shots of another pheno i found on the camera. put these right around 40-50 days almost every plant is doen under 8 weeks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46480[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46479[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46478[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46482[/ATTACH]
  • twistyman, TylerDurdeN, Crosscut and 1 other like this

#9 winta

winta
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

im sooo pissed i lost the girl i found...but i still got 4 more beans of this im gonna pop to try to find your cut or the copper :)

#10 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:49 AM

Yea man for sure I think this is gonna b my next flavour id love to pull that airborne pheno that would be syck! Just love plants like these quickee fast always good to have a few of these going ill fit them in somewhere.
  • kid Twist likes this

#11 kid Twist

kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:08 AM

im sooo pissed i lost the girl i found...but i still got 4 more beans of this im gonna pop to try to find your cut or the copper :)

did waayne end up keeping the pheno he found? maybe he could hook you up to hold ya over.

#12 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

What's the average finish head hieght on these that airborne u had looked like it was very manageable.
And can they handle moderate to heavy feeding?

#13 kid Twist

kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:32 AM

these wont get very tall unless you get a copperish pheno. she can stretch bigtime put a 3 footer in ended up around 6 feet. the copper is a rareer pheno though i will be reversing the g13/haze in the future and i think i will hit up the copepr as well. any of the airborne phenos can eat whatever and wont stretch much at all so veg them the height you want before flip. the leaves get very big so thin them up inside, they would make excelent plants for a sog.
  • TylerDurdeN, GrooT'mag and like this

#14 winta

winta
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:38 AM

i think he did keep that pheno ill have to ask him....the pheno i found was more on the haze side of things which i was lovin...my wife loved the pheno that W found though lol

did waayne end up keeping the pheno he found? maybe he could hook you up to hold ya over.

#15 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

That would be the shyt if u did reverse that cut man that copper looks lovely but yea its that airborne that's gonna fit my requirements niice and that finish time is just rediculous everyonce and awhile ill get a strawberry pheno that finishes crazy fast like that the one I really miss is the strawberry kush fast pheno I lost. I'm sick of the strawberry now tho its bomb but grape bubblegum is sounding niice now.
Yea I've been wanting this for a minute now!

#16 kid Twist

kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

for sure bro. did waayne end up keeping that cut he pulled? wondering if that one was similar to the copper or if one of the others he found was.

#17 Doc Dre

Doc Dre
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

I Also Like The Copper Pheno Alot.........
  • TylerDurdeN, GrooT'mag and like this

#18 winta

winta
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

he doesnt have em anymore to my knowledge....im gonna pop my last few :)

for sure bro. did waayne end up keeping that cut he pulled? wondering if that one was similar to the copper or if one of the others he found was.

#19 Herbiscus Ganjisnus

Herbiscus Ganjisnus
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

Hey kid,

What are my chances of pulling a copper pheno lady out of 2 packs of G13/haze beans? Also was thinking about picking up a pack of dbl sfv og kush beans and taking advantage of your special. Getting a free pack og sour og beans would be nice.
Take care
HG

#20 kid Twist

kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:58 AM

Hey kid,

What are my chances of pulling a copper pheno lady out of 2 packs of G13/haze beans? Also was thinking about picking up a pack of dbl sfv og kush beans and taking advantage of your special. Getting a free pack og sour og beans would be nice.
Take care
HG

out of 2 packs I'm confident there will be a couple versions of the copper pheno. she grows very fast clones well and has huge skinny bladed leaves. im gonna get some dried shots of a plant my buddy just took down at 56 days. she is loaded with trichs and smells like a bouquet of flowers and perfume. she makes very hard dense nugs. the other times i ran her i took one plant at 47 and another at 65, didnt see much differnce other then color change and taste the power was very close.
  • skh, mattso101, TheDude and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users