- - - - -

Organic Microbes' Venom

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MikeRobes

MikeRobes
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

Venom is a blend of beneficial bacteria and in combination with OM Brimstone is everything you need for complete microbe supplementation.

Venom Bacteria will help break down nutrient salts and keep them readily available for our plants. They will also help protect the roots from pathogen attack.

The Venom Bacteria are capable of breaking down solid P and K, making them ideal for organic and outdoor farming. This helps ensure that the land can be used over and over again rather than having to switch fields each year due to toxicity issues from over fertilization.

OM Venom also contain Nitrogen fixing bacteria. This means they pull nitrogen from the atmosphere and convert it into usable forms for plants. Venom will also release growth promoting substances like Indole Acetic Acid and Gibberillins which will give plants growth spurts and improve over all vigor. OM Venom will also improve root development and girth, meaning roots can hold onto more water and nutrients.

Used in conjunction with OM Brimstone is your one stop shop to complete microbe supplementation. No other microbe products, liquid or powder, will need to be used. If in doubt just ask... that's what I'm here for.
  • str8dank and like this

#2 MikeRobes

MikeRobes
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for checking out the thread guys and we're almost ready to open the store for real.

As an introductory offer, each product will retail for $24.99 (5.5oz/150g), meaning you could have complete microbe supplementation for as little as $49.98. Here is the beginnings of a list containing products you will no longer need once you start using Venom and Brimstone:

Piranha
Voodoo Juice
Great White.

I will add to this list once I find out other products containing microbes, which will be many of the root excelerator potions on the market today, I'd imagine. Using our products will certainly ensure no other products designed to boost root growth will be needed.

If you do use any of those products listed above you will find that gram for gram we provide the much better option.

#3 Desert Woman

Desert Woman
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

added it to my outdoor seedling's first meal and my flowering Cannacopia's last meal today. I will let you know if I notice a difference. Should be able to tell with the seedlings within a week or so...

#4 VickyN

VickyN
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

added it to my outdoor seedling's first meal and my flowering Cannacopia's last meal today. I will let you know if I notice a difference. Should be able to tell with the seedlings within a week or so...

Any difference?

#5 Desert Woman

Desert Woman
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

Any difference?

hi Vicky
today is one week
lemme get my coffee and smoke a bowl
then I'll go out and take some pics and give you the skinny
if you like, you can follow along here OM Trial Run

welcome to skool kiddo

Edited by Desert Woman, 28 June 2011 - 01:46 PM.

#6 Jamdown

Jamdown

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTIMBUK2

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

Where can i order this product from ? Can't seem to find it
  • mactheman and Sixstring like this

All my pictures are from the internet. Believe half of what i write and nothing that i upload.   

Am only here for fun and jokes.  

#7 John Doe

John Doe

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Locationwith the fishes.

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

old thread sorrry

• mactheman and Sixstring like this

#8 Freakshow

Freakshow

Senior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

Oregonsim XL is what i have been using, along with Voodoo Juice. works great. I have no complaints about either

• mactheman, Sixstring and John Doe like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users