- Fill my crock pot half way with trim/bud.
- Cover the plant material with water.
- Pour one pint Olive Oil and stir into mixture.
- Slow simmer all day.
- Strain through cheese cloth into freezable container.
- Freeze overnight.
- Drain oil off top of frozen liquid in the morning.
Two to five drops into infected ear as needed.
Directions for use
Store in fridge. Warm gently to touch. (like a baby's bottle. lol! )
I will take pics and demonstrate my process as soon as I get the olive oil.
Necessity is the mother of invention. They could have had this product on the shelves prior to prohibition for all we know.
Edited by Desert Woman, 13 February 2011 - 03:27 PM.