- - - - -

In response to the wise administrator skh....

ograskal muppet

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

I don't need to grow out your gear... i don't grow weed i just smoke it.

I'm not hating on you, you're probably one of the nice con men. For all i know you donate half your profits to charitable causes... lol.

Unless you spend 5 years or so working a strain and stabilising it you have no rights to call yourself a breeder.

all you do is get a clone only cut, which can come from anywhere... i know of several prized cuts in my area and then use a male to make some seeds... then sell those resultant seeds for $100 for 10 or whatever.

so from one cross you feel it is ok to ask $100+ just because one of the parents is a so called clone only?

Well since you posted this and kept the thread closed so i couldnt respond to it , here we are.

First dumbfuck, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about so let me shed some light on how i make my seeds.

Now most of my gear is feminised in case your dumbass didnt know. Do you know what it takes to make feminised seeds. You dont just take a male and hit a clone only strain dumbfuck.... I use 2 clone only strains to make my fems... I have to reverse one of the clone only strains using a CS solution that i brew up making a CS generator that i made from scratch. After i make the solution, I then have to spray the clone only strain i am trying to reverse from top to bottom twice a day in veg for two weeks and then i have to continue spraying everyday in flower until male flowers start to show and cluster up (usually around 3 more weeks)..And each time i have to carry the plant out of the flower room just to spray so the other ladies dont get sprayed and then wait for it to dry before putting it back in...Than after a few weeks i have to collect the pollen which isnt easy. it doesnt just spit out pollen like regular males do, i have to practically open up each sack to collect a very small amount of pollen. Now this take lots of time and work and i get very little pollen for it. Thats why i dont make that many seeds cuz i dont get much pollen from reversed females. This process is not as easy as just letting some random male pollenate a clone only female...Got it.

I also make S1's (selfed) seeds of clone only strains not only feminized hybrids....Do you know what S1's are?... for example .. The White (Clone only) x The White (Clone only) ....yes thats right. That way those not fortunate enough to get these clone only strains can get them in seed form... These seeds i make go for $85-$120 per pack for 12-15 seeds. The ones that are $120 per pack are the ones that are tested and proven..Now go to any seedbank and see what they are selling feminised seeds for. Mine are priced way lower and i will put mines up against any of those other fems out there... Proof is in the pudding. Look around...

You dont like, than dont buy. Its that simple now shut the fuck up already hater!...~ogr

Edited by ograskal, 20 November 2010 - 05:42 PM.

#2 skh

skh
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

Well since you posted this and kept the thread closed so i couldnt respond to it , here we are.

First dumbfuck, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about so let me shed some light on how i make my seeds.

Now most of my gear is feminised in case your dumbass didnt know. Do you know what it takes to make feminised seeds. You dont just take a male and hit a clone only strain dumbfuck.... I use 2 clone only strains to make my fems... I have to reverse one of the clone only strains using a CS solution that i brew up making a CS generator that i made from scratch. After i make the solution, I then have to spray the clone only strain i am trying to reverse from top to bottom twice a day in veg for two weeks and then i have to continue spraying everyday in flower until male flowers start to show and cluster up (usually around 3 more weeks)..And each time i have to carry the plant out of the flower room just to spray so the other ladies dont get sprayed and then wait for it to dry before putting it back in...Than after a few weeks i have to collect the pollen which isnt easy. it doesnt just spit out pollen like regular males do, i have to practically open up each sack to collect a very small amount of pollen. Now this take lots of time and work and i get very little pollen for it. Thats why i dont make that many seeds cuz i dont get much pollen from reversed females. This process is not as easy as just letting some random male pollenate a clone only female...Got it.

I also make S1's (selfed) seeds of clone only strains not only feminized hybrids....Do you know what S1's are?... for example .. The White (Clone only) x The White (Clone only) ....yes thats right. That way those not fortunate enough to get these clone only strains can get them in seed form... These seeds i make go for $85-$120 per pack for 12-15 seeds. The ones that are $120 per pack are the ones that are tested and proven..Now go to any seedbank and see what they are selling feminised seeds for. Mine are priced way lower and i will put mines up against any of those other fems out there... Proof is in the pudding. Look around...

You dont like, than dont buy. Its that simple now shut the fuck up already hater!...~ogr

How old are you? Sometimes i get the feeling i'm talking with a 12 year old...

OK, so you're a superhero trying to do the canna community good by providing them with S1 seeds that you painstakingly work hard at with the intricacy of a surgeon each and every day.

somebody called Big Buddha, recently... took a clone only cheese female and bred her to an Afghani male. he did that 5 times until eventually he crossed back into the original cheese cutting so well it was very difficult to tell the difference between his beans and the original clone only.

course then, BB has his own clone only cuts come from his own cheese beans... the psychosis cut for example. these plants can come from anywhere, genetic throwbacks to the potent landrace.

anybody could have a clone only in their garden right now, and as every seed is an individual it's actually extremely fucking likely.

when you find these super plants you are meant to breed with them to create superior IBL strains. AK47 for example by serious seeds is a pretty fine example of breeding an Afghan Kush. well it used to be back in the day... the genetics get lost. AK47 isn't the same any more... but it used to be a mighty fine hard hitting indica.

if you're creating S1's i see nothing wrong with that really but i still think you're a dick.

#3 MrsMcGreggor

MrsMcGreggor
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

DON'T WORRY
I fixed it for us so lest NOW ders a bit of REAL honisty in der.
dats at least entertaining.
:DA Bunny:

keep it up der buddy
CUZ NOW YA got da Bunnys attention.
an dats not smart not smart at all....guillo_tine

#4 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

The feelings are mutual. I still think your a bitch made hater!

And the truth is , I have 99.9% happy satisfied customers. I'm happy with that. And the more haters i get the more i know I'm doin somethin right! It was nice chattin with you.. I've found out that you really dont know shit about anything. All you have is a big mouth. Have you read grow reports on Big Buddha's cheese?...I have never grown them out but from what i have read from several people it is nothing like the real clone only cheese.. I bet you think the High Times Cannabis Cup is legit as well.. Boy you gots alot to learn...LOL...You kids krack me up...~ogr

Edited by ograskal, 19 November 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#5 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

DON'T WORRY

keep it up der buddy

LOL... Either i'm too stoned cuz i didnt understand a word you said...This is dam entertaining isnt it...~ogr

#6 MrsMcGreggor

MrsMcGreggor
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:21 PM

LOL... Either i'm too stoned cuz i didnt understand a word you said...This is dam entertaining isnt it...~ogr

pssssssssssstttttttttt...
den maybe ya should not be posting when you dat screwed up.
cuz You honestly do sound like a very naughty angry young lad.
huhan dats not a good thing....

#7 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:23 PM

oh how cute MrsMcGreggor. You like to go into other peoples threads and edit them like a little girly...your so grown up....quit trying to be an attention whore...LOL....

#8 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

DON'T WORRY

keep it up der buddy

LOL...Does anybody else understand this..What the fuck kinda slang are you speaking?

#9 MrsMcGreggor

MrsMcGreggor
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

oh how cute MrsMcGreggor. You like to go into other peoples threads and edit them like a little girly...your so grown up....quit trying to be an attention whore
this is a good huh?seeing the problem is the FIRST step in recovery.huh?
...LOL....

an I AM A GAL:rollseyes:
an kind of cute when i scold to.:redface2::redface2::redface2:

BUT you be naughty an I be entertaining...
wanna call a truce??? may be a good idea.......

BTW most folks understand me when i talk.
an dem like me to... hard to believe I know BUT dem like me...
{I know I don't get it eather BUT that should tell ya just how wonderful the folks round here are}
so you be good boy.

Edited by MrsMcGreggor, 19 November 2010 - 08:32 PM.

#10 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

Ok if your a cute lookin GAL then we can call a truce. If your a fat ugly bitch than go fuck yourself...LOL

Hey skh, Where you at you fuckin wannabee.... I'm not done with you yet....LOL

#11 skh

skh
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

The feelings are mutual. I still think your a bitch made hater!

And the truth is , I have 99.9% happy satisfied customers. I'm happy with that. And the more haters i get the more i know I'm doin somethin right! It was nice chattin with you.. I've found out that you really dont know shit about anything. All you have is a big mouth. Have you read grow reports on Big Buddha's cheese?...I have never grown them out but from what i have read from several people it is nothing like the real clone only cheese.. I bet you think the High Times Cannabis Cup is legit as well.. Boy you gots alot to learn...LOL...You kids krack me up...~ogr

I don't need to read reports on it... i got access to both right now, I'm actually from and in the UK. I know there is little difference. the only difference really is in the high. BB's cheese doesn't nail it IMO. still though it's a very good try and that's the point.

Most growers fuck up their grows anyway and never get to see the real deal that strains can produce. Unless grown outdoors and veg'ed for 6 months the true genetic potential is never witnessed. not to mention grower errors along the way.

I don't like anybody OGR... i think they're all plastic mother fuckers just trying to pull the wool over innocent stoner's eyes.

maybe you started out with the right intentions... i agree it's good to bring people S1 genetics, the best cut in my area at the moment is only around because of S1 and the original clone only getting a little stressed out on one grow. if not for that i wouldn't get chance to toke on something truly elite.

still though if i really want to see those genetics saved i would suggest to the holders of those genetics that they breed with them to preserve them. this increases the genetic stability and prevents them from herm'ing.

so why not do it for real? you have access to all these apparently amazing genetics... why not do it right instead of trying to cheat?

#12 skh

skh
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

Ok if your a cute lookin GAL then we can call a truce. If your a fat ugly bitch than go fuck yourself...LOL

Hey skh, Where you at you fuckin wannabee.... I'm not done with you yet....LOL

just as you build yourself some respect, you rip it all down again with some idiotic comment. how old are you? i'm sure somebody mentioned 40. Honestly? 40? I think it's you with a lot to learn. Maybe your body is 40, but your mind is around 14.

#13 JEB5304

JEB5304
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:04 PM

Got an idea. Raskal you make sum beans. Sell me some

I'll do grow journal and show everyone how great ograskal gear is.
Need sum fire og or somethin crossed with it bubba or white.

#14 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:09 PM

LOL.. So i just recieved a warning and threat from a mod.. I thought this forum was unmodded..LOL.. Fuckin hypocrites around here....Talk shit to me and cant take it back... Hey skh did you also recieve a warning for the name calling?.. LOL... I only call someone names if they call me names first.....Now you got your mods giving me warnings.....LMFAO

" Completely unmoderated forum... if you think you can handle it, step inside the pride. "

Really?..........................

#15 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

just as you build yourself some respect, you rip it all down again with some idiotic comment. how old are you? i'm sure somebody mentioned 40. Honestly? 40? I think it's you with a lot to learn. Maybe your body is 40, but your mind is around 14.

You think I'm trying to gain some respect from you?. Why would I want your respect.. You flat out called me a scammer and a conartist and you know nothing about me..LOL...
  • hardroc likes this

#16 skh

skh
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

LOL.. So i just recieved a warning and threat from a mod.. I thought this forum was unmodded..LOL.. Fuckin hypocrites around here....Talk shit to me and cant take it back... Hey skh did you also recieve a warning for the name calling?.. LOL... I only call someone names if they call me names first.....Now you got your mods giving me warnings.....LMFAO

" Completely unmoderated forum... if you think you can handle it, step inside the pride. "

Really?..........................

i'm not in control of them... they're not robots. Maybe one of them took offence at your comments towards MrsM.

it's only a warning or whatever, it can't actually hurt you.

#17 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

ok kiddies... Gotta go do some work now... please when i come back quit it with the editing of my post and the threats from the mods.. If the editing and threats keep up, I wont be back and this place will be boreing as hell again..you wouldnt want that to happen now would yah....LOL...~ogr

#18 skh

skh
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

You think I'm trying to gain some respect from you?. Why would I want your respect.. You flat out called me a scammer and a conartist and you know nothing about me..LOL...

wanting to gain respect from people should be a priority.

I know enough about you to know that you're not a real breeder and that you don't know what your seeds will turn out like when you sell them. sounds like a scammer and a con artist to me. You use the hype power of the clone only parents to sell untested beans. aside from your S1's of course... but i notice str8dank only posted pix of the purple urkle.

How many elite cuts do you have and where did you acquire them?

#19 ograskal

ograskal
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

No they took offence at how i was responding to your insults. They said so themselves..You see, they are your robots. I was threatened with a timeout!...LOL....
Anyways gotta go for now...Thanks for the laughs..~ogr

#20 Kid Twist

Kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

is there gonna be Urkle S1's?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users