- - - - -

Any grown an Autoflower plant from seed? If so how was it I am looking to grow some

auto flowering plant

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 TCurtiss

TCurtiss
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:13 AM

I am interested in an auto flowering plant that stays close to the ground and is a pretty good yielder

So what have you grown and how did it turn out?

Thanks

T :splif:
  • Desert Woman likes this

#2 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:15 AM

well they all are close to the ground cause they dont grow much and yield and auto dont go in same sentence...not gonna happen. they dont yield.

#3 TCurtiss

TCurtiss
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

I wanted this to be a constructive discussion but that went right out the window please delete this thread

#4 TetraHyC

TetraHyC
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:24 AM

Master Low, is going around.

Twisty had some nice ones. I'll be popping some beans for outside.

#5 TetraHyC

TetraHyC
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:26 AM

All autos must be grown from seed, unless you like tiny clones and plants.

#6 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:32 AM

um dont get whats unconstructive,...why cause i tell the truth on them,....or dont agree with you on something?
i dont get it. was i mouthy...no. did i put you down...no....fill us in please.....maybe the real answer would be good.

#7 Jerzybred

Jerzybred
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:56 AM

I got a random bag seed that was all red when it came up. I mean every vein in the thing was blood red. It got about 8-10 inches tall and started budding. I then realized I had an autoflower cause the preflowers as I thought they were just kept growing under 18-6 so I figured I would just switch it to 12-12 and the buds are growing in nicely. Unfortunitly it is a very small plant compared to the gooey and SD's right next to it. Actually I have a couple BC's seeds I had for a long time that sprouted and been mutilating them in the name of testing and they are twice the size and I am trying to stunt their growth. And yes the yeild will be small. Maybe a good 2 days worth(I smoke a bit more then an 8th a day).

#8 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:08 AM

they have a place here and there but not a good yeilder
auto need more light. more light mor egrowth. donmt do 12/12. your loosing a ton that way. no less than 18.

#9 asshat

asshat
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:13 AM

can you keave the autoflowers going for 24hrs on?I am sure you can, but never asked. Could you potentially grow 40 or so at once and have it be worth it? How tall do they end up under say a 1000w?

#10 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:18 AM

ive never relay seen anything more than 3 foot outdoor even. like an oz per plant. hwy, i can run 7 like i jst did under 1000 and pull a pound....and for only a few weeks more.
i just dont see the end or desire to them. and yes if its true auto we should be able to leave it at 24 hour the whole time. thats what ruddies are. not light timming....age that triggers it. so more light and its triggered makes more growth and budz.

most auto i see say flowers at about 3 or 4 weeks...so then 6 to 8 more of flowering and its at 11 or more ...i do that with regs...maybe a week or 10 days more and look at the weight diff.

#11 weezer

weezer
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:39 AM

i got some masterlow i will give you..
24 hr light till sexed than 18,start flower nutes at that time
8 to 13 days to sex
8 weeks from seed to finish
there are prolly the lowest of yeilder of the auto excluding the LR 1,2
low yeild comes from kush but still get an oz..
i ran some autos while i was vegging regs so when the regs where ready to flower the autos where done,,
shot me a PM if your interested

#12 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:42 AM

those masters and other are about the only ones id recomend if relay want any to.

#13 sparta

sparta
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:47 AM

i saw the iranian autoflower in hightimes magazine this month.

it says, 90 days seed to flower, all females guaranteed. and an average of 100 grams dry. that is close to a 1/4 pd. for a friggin auto.

i think they sell em in bulk packs too.

if you need the info, holla and i will get the web addy for you.

#14 Kid Twist

Kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:23 AM

dr green thumbs iranian short season. i saw a few 200 gram grow threads on them. its supose to be a certain pheno of endless sky that auto flowers. the thing is its very unifrom so how does he get the mom to not flower to take clones to make the seeds from?

#15 Jerzybred

Jerzybred
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:41 AM

Shit so I am taking up room in the 12/12 box with the autoflower. I thought since it was already blooming I would just put it under 12/12 and it would be better. should I get it under 24 right away or am I just screwed at this point. Please let me know guys this is a first for me. Or can I put it back into the veg box where it was already budding? I know the light is more blue in there. I have a small cab I can put a couple cfl's in just to finish her off.

#16 Kid Twist

Kid Twist
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:52 AM

18/6 is best for them from what most companies i read an article by joint doctor and he esplained why but i forgot what it was. but if you google him im sure you can find out. i dont think your light cycle will hurt it much tho. cause out doors they are planted 2 x's once early in season and once late in season and the hours of daylight are 12 or less eachtime 1 part is beginging of life cycle of plant(early season) 1 part is late in plants cycle of life (late season) and it doesnt affect the plant

it is suppose to be J O I N T doctor but code word set it off lol

#17 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:10 PM

wants a bit of darl to make em taller....stretch. my guess cause more light more growth...but less stretch...ya fine thyro wem back in there. i did here and no hemries

#18 twistyman

twistyman
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

I liked them..I was 8 weeks seed to cut...got 20g + each.... for me autos are good to catch up on weed...

the myst & TW I'm doing now started on Nov 16..and still has a couple of weeks... I could have done two auto runs....

If you have a small space they're perfect..IMO...

I'm doing another auto next in time to stop inside for summer..

• Desert Woman likes this

#19 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:10 AM

stop!?!?!?!....dam you.

#20 Jerzybred

Jerzybred
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:55 AM

I would love to grow just auto's as they are just easy. Problem is the price of the seeds. I am not trying to spend that kinda loot for the little yield. I have a small space but would rather train full size plants to keep height in check while still getting better yield. I know there are strains of auto's that will yield a bunch but they are 150+ for 10 seeds and thats impractical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users