Gift for breeder

gift

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 blue frog

blue frog
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

I have some seedsman seed to give away because I found what I was looking for in those strains and I don't think I will need to grow them anymore.I don't want to waste them so if anybody need those strains for breeding:

Swazi Skunk: F1 hybrid, 10weeks flowering

Swazi Redbeard: pure-bred,true-breeding, 12weeks flowering

Malawi Gold: pure-bred,true-breeding, 12weeks flowering

The only thing I would like is to get some seeds to try when you will be happy with the result of your breeding, if you can,if not I will still send you the seeds. I give because I like to give not to get stuff in return.
  • twistyman, weezer, TylerDurdeN and 3 others like this

#2 old man river

old man river
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

thats a swell fellow.
I know some cats that need something to grow on...
but not many breeders unfortunatly.
Ive got my own hands tied @ the moment with my own stuff to get to which Ive started and need to finish developing...

#3 P@ssw0rd

P@ssw0rd
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

Blue Frog that is a super awesome offer and i'm sure someone will jump on it in no time. The strain whore in me wants everything under the sun in my little box of beans but the reality is that i lack the patience for bloom times that long in my current setup.

One day i hope to have the space and resources for to grow more sativa dominant strains but not there yet. I hope that anyone thinking of accepting these beans takes into consideration the commitment they are making, they could sit in a box at blue frogs house. If you take em grow em, and finish em. Then share em.:weed-sign:

#4 blue frog

blue frog
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:17 PM

Did not get alot of answer from breeder for my offer,only one.I will wait another week and if I don't get more reply they will be up to grab for anybody or maybe do somekind of contest. If anybody have good idea let me know.

#5 greenacres

greenacres
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:36 PM

the malawi gold sounds good. but im more into the indica dom. and i think most other breeders are.
what do you mean pure-bred? landrace?

ah. i found them....

THC content: Posted ImageUnknownCharacteristics: Posted ImageLong lasting effectFlowering period: Posted Image14-16 weeksHarvest date: Posted ImageNovemberVariety: Posted ImagePure sativaGenetics: Posted ImageMalawi GoldType: Posted ImagePure-bred, traditional landrace

#6 Burnee

Burnee
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

I'm surprised more ppl didn't jump on this.

If I had more room,or knew what I was doing i'd breed these out for ya!
Maybe next year..but no time soon!binge_smk

#7 MaxxPot

MaxxPot
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

I may be new here, but I am getting ready to do a BETA grow, along with some nice crosses, and would welcome the opportunity to add these in for breeding purposes.

Only the strongest genetics will survive the grow...up to 20 plants...before sexing.

I would be willing to do some Swazi RedBeard or Malawi Gold for you...hell, I would even try the Swazi Skunk...just afraid she might be a REAL strong smeller like some of em.
I am adding a new C.A.P. Ozone Generator soon, though.

I plan to cross with some BETA Sourlope pollen, so I should get some good crosses.
If my short, bushy, stinky plant turns out to be male, he will get to impregnate a bit of everything...lol

Current grows...
Afghan Kush
BlackBerry
BubbleGum
AK47
White Widow
White Rhino
Purple Kush

Future grows...
God Bud 2.0
Lemon Larry OGK
Purple Buddah
Purple Kush

...and some BETA's...as well as some gifted stock.

This is all good for my purposes...helping Michigan Medical Marihuana patients acquire quality stock...without risking mail order, etc.
I hope the strains I choose and breed will provide relief for many suffering individuals.

We ALL know there is a need for quality weed...
There are many folks who aren't internet savvy, or trusting of the digital age, and they need someone who understands their symptoms, and what to recommend to alleviate their pains and ailments.
I like to think I am knowledgeable and qualified to help in this department.

"Never let a non-smoker grow your weed."
They simply aren't qualified IMHO...
  • Burnee likes this

#8 Countrybuddin

Countrybuddin

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:55 AM

I have a classic skunk landrace from the appy mountains. Its great basically skunk1 or super skunk. I have a holy grail male from filial geberation 20 of ooen pollenations in wild.
  • twistyman, mactheman and Taint like this

#9 Delta 9

Delta 9

Pot Professor

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • LocationMisfit Island

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:08 AM

Interesting mate. How does the pheno look after 20 generations of open pollination. Is it still dense fat nugs like the skunks or does it revert to more of a leafy weedy type of plant ?

#10 Taint

Taint

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:55 PM

Looks like you scared him off delta......ya fucking savage.
😊
  • twistyman, mactheman and Delta 9 like this

#11 Delta 9

Delta 9

Pot Professor

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • LocationMisfit Island

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

Yeah fair call, should prolly go a bit more easy next time hey ?

#12 Countrybuddin

Countrybuddin

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:11 AM

Attached File  20170809_021735.jpg   466.74KB   0 downloadsAttached File  goldensection-2017_08_09_02_37_58.png   1.5MB   0 downloadsAttached File  0808172248d.jpg   91.32KB   0 downloads
Looks pretty fucking skunky i must say. Although selection wasnt natural male keepers were selected rest were culled although we used more then 1 anytime there were 2 acceptable studs. I only harvested seeds from top 3 plus female phebos every generation.
  • twistyman, mactheman, Delta 9 and 1 other like this

#13 Countrybuddin

Countrybuddin

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:16 AM

Attached File  0730171428a.jpg   177.99KB   0 downloadsAttached File  0730171427b.jpg   219.32KB   0 downloads
Phenos are mostly sativa as this skunk has always leaned with some slight indica. My male stud from this filial gen has indica type tight floral clusters and slight branching with not much stretch as usual sativas. Flowers on male even exhibit slight anthyocin or whatwver the hell makes indicas purple. Linalool one of em
  • twistyman, mactheman, Delta 9 and 1 other like this

#14 Delta 9

Delta 9

Pot Professor

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • LocationMisfit Island

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

Dig the Phi / fibbonaci thing man. You could prolly guess the size of the buds with that. Would be cool to build a grow room to golden ratio proportions, it's supposed to make everything better.

The top left pic of the male looks killer. I like how tight the clusters are. The leaves look similar to a some UK Cheese, that nice thin shape.

• mactheman and Taint like this

#15 Taint

Taint

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

Yay........I love a really skunky smell.
  • twistyman, mactheman and Delta 9 like this

#16 twistyman

twistyman

Reefer Rat.

• Administrators
  • 11227 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:08 AM

Yay........I love a really skunky smell.

Thats what I loved about the old Northern Lights strain... super skunky smell.

• mactheman, Delta 9 and Taint like this

Growing weed is like watching grass grow...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users