1 reply to this topic

#1 Laios

Laios

Freshman

• Skooler
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain alien kush. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

• twistyman, mactheman and Delta 9 like this

#2 twistyman

twistyman

Reefer Rat.

• Administrators
  • 11172 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Welcome.

Yes, many here and around use as medical aid. Some used weed before, some didn't.

I smoked for 51 yrs but I also use to replace pharma meds. I had Rx for anxiety, IBS and weed does better for both.

Reg weeds with varying THC levels are good for anxiety, gut issues. Some pains. ther are pains like back, tooth and few others where it doesn't work or has very little pain relief but does help mood and ability to tolerate pain better.

CBD has a more an anti seizure benefit. Kids with epilepsy and other seizures seem to benefit greatly from CBD oils.

This story ois a good one followed by Dr etc.

There was only one guy willing to grow a none buzz weed to help kids..
CNN even sent their Dr to do story.

Other interesting CBD vids.

This is girl the guy grew CBD weed for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qkYLtAhSQ

• StringCheese, mactheman, Sixstring and 1 other like this

Growing weed is like watching grass grow...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users