5 replies to this topic

#1 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

My girl had one xtra in room so boat her home now in garden loving weather let's see how she fares up looking likes sucking the nitrogen out of her any suggestions as she's just started to flower

Attached Files

• twistyman, mactheman and Delta 9 like this

#2 Delta 9

Delta 9

Teacher

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1932 posts
  • LocationMisfit Island

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:54 PM

Looking pretty good. If it needs some N I'd just go with fish emulsion. Hard to tell but soil looks like coco or mulch/bark so might not have too much available nutes, just liquid feed the rest it needs.

• twistyman and mactheman like this

#3 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:44 AM

yea its coco mate im feeding with nutriants but not sure iff ppms should be higher thier at nearly 2000 and still pailing out i only go to 1800 indoor so baffling me head unless the rain is wasing the feed out the potts is only other solution
  • mactheman and Delta 9 like this

#4 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8970 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

yea its coco mate im feeding with nutriants but not sure iff ppms should be higher thier at nearly 2000 and still pailing out i only go to 1800 indoor so baffling me head unless the rain is wasing the feed out the potts is only other solution

hi Urban yea ,you could be on the right track with the rain washing nutes out of the pot ...cant say any thing else cuz ive never grown in coco ,,,but apart from the top growth a bit pale ,plant looks healthy ,,,,peace,,mac,

• twistyman, Delta 9 and Urbanmist2 like this

:ph34r:_4uthe man from the uk/weed :lol:

i know nothing 

#5 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

thats what im going with gona make a couver for top of plant pot to restrict the rain fall see if helps
  • twistyman and mactheman like this

#6 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8970 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:41 AM

thats what im going with gona make a couver for top of plant pot to restrict the rain fall see if helps

hi Urban ,,to green the plant up a bit another thing you might try is Epson salts (magnesium) think the dose is a tablespoon t gallon of water at next watering ,and spaying the leaves as well may be quicker results ,,,all the best ...peace,,mac, 

Edited by mactheman, 17 June 2017 - 02:32 PM.

• twistyman likes this

:ph34r:_4uthe man from the uk/weed :lol:

i know nothing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users