14 replies to this topic

#1 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

My girl had one xtra in room so boat her home now in garden loving weather let's see how she fares up looking likes sucking the nitrogen out of her any suggestions as she's just started to flower

Attached Files

• twistyman, mactheman, Sixstring and 1 other like this

#2 Delta 9

Delta 9

Pot Professor

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • LocationMisfit Island

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:54 PM

Looking pretty good. If it needs some N I'd just go with fish emulsion. Hard to tell but soil looks like coco or mulch/bark so might not have too much available nutes, just liquid feed the rest it needs.

• twistyman and mactheman like this

#3 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:44 AM

yea its coco mate im feeding with nutriants but not sure iff ppms should be higher thier at nearly 2000 and still pailing out i only go to 1800 indoor so baffling me head unless the rain is wasing the feed out the potts is only other solution
  • mactheman and Delta 9 like this

#4 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9295 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

yea its coco mate im feeding with nutriants but not sure iff ppms should be higher thier at nearly 2000 and still pailing out i only go to 1800 indoor so baffling me head unless the rain is wasing the feed out the potts is only other solution

hi Urban yea ,you could be on the right track with the rain washing nutes out of the pot ...cant say any thing else cuz ive never grown in coco ,,,but apart from the top growth a bit pale ,plant looks healthy ,,,,peace,,mac,

• twistyman, Delta 9 and Urbanmist2 like this

:ph34r:_4uthe man from the uk/weed :lol:

i know nothing 

#5 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

thats what im going with gona make a couver for top of plant pot to restrict the rain fall see if helps
  • twistyman and mactheman like this

#6 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9295 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:41 AM

thats what im going with gona make a couver for top of plant pot to restrict the rain fall see if helps

hi Urban ,,to green the plant up a bit another thing you might try is Epson salts (magnesium) think the dose is a tablespoon t gallon of water at next watering ,and spaying the leaves as well may be quicker results ,,,all the best ...peace,,mac, 

Edited by mactheman, 17 June 2017 - 02:32 PM.

• twistyman likes this

i know nothing 

#7 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Couple weeks on she is moving in her new 50ltr pot

Attached Files

• mactheman, Sixstring and Delta 9 like this

#8 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9295 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

Couple weeks on she is moving in her new 50ltr pot

looking like shes going to be a whopper of a gal in that 50ltr pot Urban ....peace,,mac,

• twistyman and Delta 9 like this

i know nothing 

#9 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:27 AM

Yea mate she is really moving new was really heathy roots structure when transplanted she is gonna be one big bush for sure need some kind of wire support /cage putting round her be off to diy store tomoz
  • twistyman, Delta 9 and Buddy_Williams like this

#10 Delta 9

Delta 9

Pot Professor

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • LocationMisfit Island

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Nice bush

• mactheman and Sixstring like this

#11 twistyman

twistyman

Reefer Rat.

• Administrators
  • 11227 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

Yea mate she is really moving new was really heathy roots structure when transplanted she is gonna be one big bush for sure need some kind of wire support /cage putting round her be off to diy store tomoz

Serious top heavy plants.. Need one of those tomato basket racks.

• mactheman, Delta 9 and Buddy_Williams like this

Growing weed is like watching grass grow...

#12 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

Update on the UK garden girl she's has finished her stretch and is now starting to flower I've thinned her out so she can new put all energy into the buds so is about 10 weeks away so end of October should have a harvest

Attached Files

• mactheman likes this

#13 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9295 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

Update on the UK garden girl she's has finished her stretch and is now starting to flower I've thinned her out so she can new put all energy into the buds so is about 10 weeks away so end of October should have a harvest

Hi Urban ...do you think the plant will get enough sun this year to finish ...the way the weathers going in uk i reckon its going to get some cool/cold damp weather ? (although i might be wrong ) but its a good looking gal mate ,,,peace,,mac..

i know nothing 

#14 Urbanmist2

Urbanmist2

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:13 AM

Mac that is the question I've been debating with myself not sure what to do with her got a PVC greenhousr to go over her keep her fry but has rains for last few morning and britend up in afternoon was really warm last few days I'd love to put a light over her but would bring it on top so isn't an option really will just have to wait n see
  • mactheman likes this

#15 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9295 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:23 AM

Mac that is the question I've been debating with myself not sure what to do with her got a PVC greenhousr to go over her keep her fry but has rains for last few morning and britend up in afternoon was really warm last few days I'd love to put a light over her but would bring it on top so isn't an option really will just have to wait n see

hi Urban,,,,yea it would be a bloody shame if that gal didnt really finish properly ,,,,but good luck with her ....peace,,mac...

i know nothing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users