32 replies to this topic

#1 Freakshow

Freakshow

Senior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:13 AM

USPS has been intercepting even the most stealthy packages sent from Attitude lately. I had a small order in December. I ordered the guaranteed stealth shipping. The order was intercepted. I contacted Attitude, with pictures of the package and green tape, etc. They reshipped. That never arrived.

looks like USPS has finally caught on. so be careful ordering beans, people

• twistyman, Desert Woman, Yellowjacket and 7 others like this

#2 John Doe

John Doe

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Locationwith the fishes.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

It's the Chicago port and its been that way for 2 years. You can find attitude intercepts on every canna board there is this whole time. Why anyone would use them or an over the pond or over the north border is beyond me with NGR now. in full play. Priority from state to state never fails. Customs and Homeland security has caught on, plus so many complaints over beans never being received from attitude doesn't help,  Reminds me of the old Gypsy days, lol. I suspect they catch on that way also, many think the reships are just a lie anyway. I still hear of Decicious Seeds making it thru, and some others, but Attittude has been on the bad list for a minute now. USPS is still the best shipper out there, IMHO. There is even a thread on this board from Desert Woman saying the same thing, have no idea on her reship, but Im pretty sure most companies don't see the sense in a reship if the stealth they are using gets snagged or they have been redflagged like Attitude and most all the pkgs get swiped. That green tape and form letter gets your blood pumping, especially if your addy is at your grow site, lol. But I've never heard of anyone trying to claim the contraband like it says on the letter, they just get over the shock and keep on keeping on and toss the letter. But I'd never order from across the pond with the seedbanks in US now. Almost the same selection and no ship probs. Hell, you get better freebies and promotions with the US one anyhow. And you don't have to use bitcoin, etc. I see the Silk Road trial going on and those witnesses are telling every lil secret per the wild days, won't be long before bitcoin will be a think of the past, imho

• Yellowjacket, slab, mactheman and 4 others like this

#3 weezer

weezer

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:49 PM

tuff luck freak,,,i agree wi4h all what you said mose,,i not like post,,,
  • Yellowjacket, slab, mactheman and 4 others like this

HBD

#4 slab

slab

Santa Loves A Bud

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2818 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:51 PM

you'd think they would spend time looking for bricks of meth or heroin than wasting time looking for a few hemp seeds.

good lord that was so 1980.

i've never had anything go missing either way. usps gets a big thumbs up from me.

they're so broke i'm sure it ain't them running off customers. it's those jerk offs in customs that got tipped off usually. there's so much mail passing every day there's no way it all gets looked at unless targeted on some watch list. I bet they got a disgruntled attitude employee or an agent or snitch employed. 

• Yellowjacket, mactheman, Sixstring and 3 others like this

When life throws you lemonade, squeeze the lemons.  :)

#5 Freakshow

Freakshow

Senior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:49 PM

this si the first time i have not gotten a shipment from attitude. I don't have anything bad to say about attitude, keep that in mind. They have offered to send another package. That would make 3 total. This one was a couple fem'd Kali Mist beans for a friend. Anyone got any Kali Mist?

I think the bitcoin will be around for a while. It's stable, governments don't like it, but businesses do.

• Yellowjacket, slab, mactheman and 2 others like this

#6 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4884 posts
  • Locationmy moms house in my bedroom :)

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Yeah im pretty sure dw got her order reshipped and it made it the second or 3rd time so hopefully you get it next time.yeah theres a big thread at thcfarm about some dickweed at customs opening packages from the tude,taking out the beans and sending it off with dhs tape on it .sometimes he puts a lil smilie face on it lol.

Michigan Medical Compliant   tongue.png

shit happens,rama lama ding dong   :P

#7 slab

slab

Santa Loves A Bud

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2818 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

i got f2 kali mist. maybe some got femmed around these parts too. just sayin'

• Yellowjacket, mactheman, Sixstring and 2 others like this

When life throws you lemonade, squeeze the lemons.  :)

#8 Freakshow

Freakshow

Senior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

well, i would be interested in some Kali Mist. I promised a fella a Kali Mist girl and that's what the beans were for. I'm not too worried about the package. I'm not going to ask the Tude to resend. Only cost me about $60. I used to place a Christmas order every year - of about $600-$800. I won't be doing that again. Not until i live in a legal state.

I'm looking for some real G13 too if anyone has that.......

there's a couple Canadian seed banks that claim to have it and it sure is expensive

• slab, mactheman, Sixstring and 1 other like this

#9 Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout

Pot Professor

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

I have some Kali Mist F3's I made by pollinating several females with two males. You're more than welcome to some of them Just say the word.

• Yellowjacket, slab, mactheman and 3 others like this

#10 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

Yes Attitude suks nowadays and gets hit by every postal carrier every wheres LOL and it been like that yet you still see folks coming on saying Hey my package got intercepted from the tude WELL DUH anit ya been reading …………… Dumm shits can't even switch it up but rather resend package and take more losses GEEZ i think they got the good stuff over there Muhahahahahahahaha. As wit anything and everything be safe FOOLS and when in doult DONT BOTHER that simple folks! peace of Twisted Mind on that shit right there HA!  :o  :lol:  :P

Take it DAY by DAY tomorrow holds no future and the PAST is gone. So if u wake up to venture again BE THANKFUL!

#11 pockets

pockets

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:08 PM

Hey freakshow i have some pac aire! Its the g13pacific xg13aireborne fems. Theyre from 05' so germ rates are around 50%+-. Ill get those in for ya!

Only way for things to go right, is if they go wrong!

#12 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

• slab and Sixstring like this

Take it DAY by DAY tomorrow holds no future and the PAST is gone. So if u wake up to venture again BE THANKFUL!

#13 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:22 PM

WTF blank post LoL same as few my pm not going through now my post WTH! Fuk here we go back to noid state………..  :huh: Nortons better have there game on cause thats all stopping me from POOF IN THE AIR HERE! 

#14 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

Seems when i try to post on Freaks comments it shows up blank i post wit out his quote and it works fine did that the other day to on same name FREAK??? ANyways was saying don't decipher my post up there wrong it wasn't meant fo anybody but the TUDE! Some folks don't know me decipher me wrong but those who know me read between the lines just fine HAHA i know my writing and word is top notch no need to tell me fellas IM SKOOD lolololololololololl   :lol:  :P

#15 John Doe

John Doe

Sophomore

• Skooler
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Locationwith the fishes.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

Sorry Freak, I gave my Kali's away, I grew em out and considered em hay, but im not a sat guy, lol. Im not sure the canadian g13 is worth it from people I talk to and I know one person that dropped 600 to that breeder and got shit for customer service, but that could just be one time, I guess. I just can't justify the 100 a seed price, no matter how bad I want it, lol Then again, you may have luck on your side, if you seen how many attitudes get took, and you only lost one, you have a lil Jack Herer on your right shoulder, for sure, lol. And again, we'll just agree to diagree on the bitcoin, once the heroin and narcotics and gun dealers get done testifying at the Silk Road trial and tell about the bitcoin exchange connection, I'd say they'll be watching merchants accepting them or at least put them on a radar, again, JMHO.

#16 Oaksterdam420raider

Oaksterdam420raider

bubblebag bandit

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:31 PM

I have 2 Kali mist fems my bro gave me.
  • slab, mactheman, Sixstring and 2 others like this

#17 Freakshow

Freakshow

Senior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:48 PM

Seems when i try to post on Freaks comments it shows up blank i post wit out his quote and it works fine did that the other day to on same name FREAK??? ANyways was saying don't decipher my post up there wrong it wasn't meant fo anybody but the TUDE! Some folks don't know me decipher me wrong but those who know me read between the lines just fine HAHA i know my writing and word is top notch no need to tell me fellas IM SKOOD lolololololololololl   :lol:  :P

yes, us Freaks work in mysterious ways, my friend.

pm's are going out

• mactheman, Twisted and Kilgore Trout like this

#18 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4884 posts
  • Locationmy moms house in my bedroom :)

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:34 PM

yes, us Freaks work in mysterious ways, my friend.

pm's are going out

tester. seems ok today brothers :)

• weezer, mactheman, Twisted and 2 others like this

Michigan Medical Compliant   tongue.png

shit happens,rama lama ding dong   :P

#19 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

Cool also sometimes can't quote wit a post when post a quote it just shows up blank? I think Baked have same problem to not sure who else but yeah can't quote on sum post it pops up blank????? Anybody else??? 

• mactheman, Sixstring, idjit and 2 others like this

#20 mactheman

mactheman

flying high tonight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9321 posts
  • Locationfranks house

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

Cool also sometimes can't quote wit a post when post a quote it just shows up blank? I think Baked have same problem to not sure who else but yeah can't quote on sum post it pops up blank????? Anybody else??? 

--------------------

working fine this end twisted.....peace,mac

• Sixstring, Twisted, idjit and 1 other like this

:ph34r:_4uthe man from the uk/weed :lol:

i know nothing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users