#1 Jamdown

Jamdown

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTIMBUK2

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

Should any human be punished for life/forever

Say if a bricklayer raped a woman, got caught and served his punishment, 10 or 20 years in jail. When he's served his punishment, should he be allowed to lay bricks again or when he gets out, not be allowed to lay bricks.

Like if a footballer raped a woman, served his punishment and was released. Should he be allowed to play football again ?

I'll read comments then say what I think.

Hay, say what you feel, no malice
  • twistyman, mactheman, Jack Dupp and 3 others like this

All my pictures are from the internet. Believe half of what i write and nothing that i upload.   

Am only here for fun and jokes.  

#2 kid Twist

kid Twist

Evolution Seeds

• Administrators
  • 906 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

after 12-15 years you can go up for a pardon in america as long as you stay out of trouble and showed you changed your ways. few other things come into play like nature of crime how old you were when you commited. sexual assaults, arsons murder usually dont get pardoned to often

• twistyman, mactheman, Jack Dupp and 3 others like this

"Follow your dreams and you will never get lost"

#3 mattso101

mattso101

Hater

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1409 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

I feel if you are a rapest you definitely should be punished for life. Now should you be able to get a job back in your profession after serving time yes. As long as you not working anyways near women. If you a man that rapes little kids. I feel you should be shot and pissed on
  • twistyman, Desert Woman, Yellowjacket and 8 others like this

Sometimes I care too much.

#4 Jamdown

Jamdown

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTIMBUK2

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:41 PM

Soon to say my views on it and I won't hold back
  • mactheman, Jack Dupp, Shadeleaf and 2 others like this

All my pictures are from the internet. Believe half of what i write and nothing that i upload.   

#5 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4875 posts
  • Locationmy moms house in my bedroom :)

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

I feel if you are a rapest you definitely should be punished for life. Now should you be able to get a job back in your profession after serving time yes. As long as you not working anyways near women. If you a man that rapes little kids. I feel you should be shot and pissed on

ditto ^^^
  • twistyman, Yellowjacket, mactheman and 5 others like this

Michigan Medical Compliant   tongue.png

shit happens,rama lama ding dong   :P

#6 DaddyBaker

DaddyBaker

rockstar

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationTurn Around I'm Right Behind You

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

I'm a god fearing man, with that being said, all child (Cho Moes) pedophiles get shot n pissed on. Rape, all depends on the circumstances surrounding the rape. Cause one can find them selves facing rape even if it was consensual sex? ;)  Let's just say the man is guilty of rape for the sake of argument, yeah he should be punished severely for such an act against a woman. That's a serious violation and should not be taken lightly. Such an offense deserves life in my opinion after the woman he raped shoves a Snapple apple bottle up his ass sideways a few times. Just saying...fair is fair. N whats good for da goose is good for da gander. If you are raping anyone u r wicked, demented, useless n should be weeded out of society with the quickness.  

• twistyman, Yellowjacket, mactheman and 5 others like this
Am I being detained? Am I free to go? I choose to remain silent, speak to my blood sucking lawyer.

#7 twistyman

twistyman

Reefer Rat.

• Administrators
  • 11020 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

some crimes are beyond redemption on differing levels IMO....

rape..
child crimes.
wife beating
and even blatant animal cruelty ..

the 1st 2 I say skin them and dip them in Javex...

#3 no 2nd chance from any smart woman.....

#4 needs more punishment, as in quebec we have a serious pet animal farm issue where they suffer big time.

other shit like murder, theft depends on if serial, crime of passion or a plain and simple nut...

• Yellowjacket, mactheman, Sixstring and 4 others like this

Growing weed is like watching grass grow...

#8 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4875 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

the worst part is over in the middle east its very common for men to just rape girls young and old and they just get away with it for the most part.i dont know the stats but prolly 90% or more of middle east sex is forced sex and to me that is just fuckin sick.but in that culture the men feel as if the own the women kinda like animals almost.

• twistyman, Yellowjacket, mactheman and 4 others like this

#9 twistyman

twistyman

Reefer Rat.

• Administrators
  • 11020 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

the worst part is over in the middle east its very common for men to just rape girls young and old and they just get away with it for the most part.i dont know the stats but prolly 90% or more of middle east sex is forced sex and to me that is just fuckin sick.but in that culture the men feel as if the own the women kinda like animals almost.

and sadly that happens here, even with none ethnic groups...
I've know caucasian  men that think the wife is their "property"....

• Desert Woman, Yellowjacket, mactheman and 4 others like this

Growing weed is like watching grass grow...

#10 Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationHigh Desert of New Mexico

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

Yes they rape girls and young women but what they really like are young boys. Them's some sick sum bitches.

YJ

• mactheman, Sixstring, Jack Dupp and 3 others like this

#11 weezer

weezer

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2435 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

there is a different between a rapist and rape,,,,,some girls cry wolf,,esspilly on a professional athlete..i agree with your list twisty ,but think they all should be treated harshly...twisted glad you not go to deep,good to have you on my side,,,,yeah 6 ih some of them country females are not worth nothihg ,,,,i think its india where a girl got rapes on a bus,,,that blew the lid off things.. if they just lay bricks they will be fine
  • twistyman, Desert Woman, Yellowjacket and 7 others like this

HBD

#12 slab

slab

gone

• The Old Skoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2796 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

I'd have to know what the circumstances were/are before forming an opinion. Yes rape is wrong. Deadly wrong. Or life in some instances. But if a person has redeemed themselves in society and did the time for a rape or consensual rape or a non-violent dumbass rape I hold no animosity. That said, you fuck up again and you wouldn't get another chance. They used to send young men off to war for that, or to the electric chair.

• Yellowjacket, mactheman, Sixstring and 4 others like this

When life throws you lemonade, squeeze the lemons.  :)

#13 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4875 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

got me wondering what jamjam thinks  :D

• Desert Woman, Yellowjacket, slab and 5 others like this

#14 Oaksterdam420raider

Oaksterdam420raider

bubblebag bandit

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

I'm with ya twisted no means no! Don't care the situation at hand if it's good then you in! If it turns bad in the middle then you done! Cause if she says no balls deep then that next pump is rape! Sad to say but it's true!
  • mactheman, Jack Dupp and Kilgore Trout like this

#15 Jamdown

Jamdown

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTIMBUK2

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

Just Putting this in before I saw my thoughts. When he goes to the pearly gates of heaven, GOD will forgive him.

UK school law teachs RE. Religious Education Turn the other cheek, Bible Story and all that, Adam and Eve. Forgiveness !

Glad we are all individuals and can speak how we think. Each to there own and be proud of your beliefs.

Soon say my thoughts
  • twistyman, Yellowjacket, mactheman and 4 others like this

#16 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

I retract my comments i plead the 5th here! Not my cup of tea i like pot! 

• twistyman, Yellowjacket, mactheman and 3 others like this

Take it DAY by DAY tomorrow holds no future and the PAST is gone. So if u wake up to venture again BE THANKFUL!

#17 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4875 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

Hate to break the bad news but not everyone will get into heaven bro, theres a place much warmer and closer for evil people ;)
  • Yellowjacket, mactheman, Twisted and 2 others like this

#18 kid Twist

kid Twist

Evolution Seeds

• Administrators
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:46 AM

some crimes are oppertunity or cercomstances, but others are predisposition. animal cruelty is step one for most serial killers just like arson is for most rapists. most rapists dont just rape 1 time and are like whoa i got carried away. serial killer that tortures dogs eventually moves on to humans. if your in a fight and you kill soemone or soemone is shooting at you and you shoot back do your time get out and rebuild yourself you should have a shot at a pardon. but if you plan on killing soemone and go through with it, no you shouldnt be giving a second chance at anything it should be your life for thiers. weather you sit in prison or get exicuted. if 3 guys hold down a drunk gril and rape her, no second chance as well. certain crimes, eye for an eye approach is a good preventive.

• Yellowjacket, mactheman, Sixstring and 3 others like this

"Follow your dreams and you will never get lost"

#19 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:35 AM

Hate to break the bad news but not everyone will get into heaven bro, theres a place much warmer and closer for evil people ;)

Yeah once i read the word GOD that was it for me retract time and bail out i know where these threads go. 2 things i don't debate on POLITICS and RELIGION! i like pot

• Yellowjacket, mactheman, Sixstring and 3 others like this

Take it DAY by DAY tomorrow holds no future and the PAST is gone. So if u wake up to venture again BE THANKFUL!

#20 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4875 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:37 AM

I also like pot.....alot :)
  • Yellowjacket, mactheman, Twisted and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users