Photo
- - - - -

Scroggy Bottom Dwellers Super Thread(Builds,Pix and Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN

GrOw CluB

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

Ill start it off with mine only have a CPL built and YES its current lmfao SAME rdwc rig just tossed a CPL screens over um' ;) My first screen didnt count really i got on it late and only had about a week left to stretch mode so its pretty much just a trellis at this point halfass screening and halfass supporting topps its my halfass screen lol.
Used kidtwists trellis idea im going to have to go find his pix and post them in here but if u could kid post ur trellis in here id apprechiate that ur write up and pix was better than anything i have pix of.. Heres a fast one to give an idea what it is tho..
Attached File  20140214_163406.jpg   51.34KB   1 downloads

And a few shots of a CPL screens ;) (For Pockets n Twisted lol had too)
Attached File  20140307_131933.jpg   156.05KB   4 downloadsAttached File  20140307_131957.jpg   157.67KB   4 downloadsAttached File  20140304_085322.jpg   185.09KB   1 downloadsAttached File  20140227_083139.jpg   177.84KB   0 downloads

Also this is a community thread i know theres peeps here doing vert screens post um up and show us what u got and how u made them and what ur trying to accomplish... Id like to see this thread blow up into a scrog build discussion thread with pix so lets make it a SUPER thread than.
Peace
  • twistyman, pockets, Sixstring and 4 others like this

STATE COMPLIANT legal medical Patient/CAREGIVER
On tha porch.

Somebody's GranDaddy B)

#2 gamerstwinTM

gamerstwinTM

Junior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationDepths Of Angels and Demons!

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:55 AM

Ill start it off with mine only have a CPL built and YES its current lmfao SAME rdwc rig just tossed a CPL screens over um' ;) My first screen didnt count really i got on it late and only had about a week left to stretch mode so its pretty much just a trellis at this point halfass screening and halfass supporting topps its my halfass screen lol.
Used kidtwists trellis idea im going to have to go find his pix and post them in here but if u could kid post ur trellis in here id apprechiate that ur write up and pix was better than anything i have pix of.. Heres a fast one to give an idea what it is tho..
attachicon.gif20140214_163406.jpg
And a few shots of a CPL screens ;) (For Pockets n Twisted lol had too)
attachicon.gif20140307_131933.jpgattachicon.gif20140307_131957.jpgattachicon.gif20140304_085322.jpgattachicon.gif20140227_083139.jpg
Also this is a community thread i know theres peeps here doing vert screens post um up and show us what u got and how u made them and what ur trying to accomplish... Id like to see this thread blow up into a scrog build discussion thread with pix so lets make it a SUPER thread than.
Peace

Brother, your gonna have some SERIOUS Poundage from that screen. Im pulled up, got the grill out. Watching what you gonna do with this! Im sure your gonna Slay this screen bro!
Respect
  • TylerDurdeN, Sixstring and Shadeleaf like this
Always be yourself, Express Yourself, Have Faith In Yourself, Do Not Go Out And Look For A Successful Personality And Duplicate It! - Bruce Lee

#3 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN

GrOw CluB

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:14 AM

Hopeing so bro each screen gets a little easier and the more veg i get the more it fills in i really did rush my first one in and never started training it till the second week but ive been on top of the second one now and about to get into my third. I have a real nice round of #1 getting there veg on man my next screen is going to be EPIC all #1... Also these first cpl screens are all unorganized being that i got all my numbers mixed together but from here on out im devoteing each screen to one pheno so itll be all #1 or 5 or whatevers next up to and ready to flower so its comeing together well...
Wheres urs gamers ur rockkin the screen bro u should show it here lol ur one of the peeps that made me build the screens lol u cant leave me hanging now!

Also brotha theres no way those fools are pulling the numbers they say there pulling theres no phuckin way bro i jist chopped a 7zipper plant last round full of solid nuggs n the bysh took up half a 1k these fools claiming to be pulling down 10zipper plants with 2-3 weeks veg r Full O' SHYT son real talk ill give real numbers here otherwise im just cheating meself lol phuckin humps tho man.
  • pockets, Sixstring, Shadeleaf and 1 other like this

On tha porch.

Somebody's GranDaddy B)

#4 gamerstwinTM

gamerstwinTM

Junior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

Hopeing so bro each screen gets a little easier and the more veg i get the more it fills in i really did rush my first one in and never started training it till the second week but ive been on top of the second one now and about to get into my third. I have a real nice round of #1 getting there veg on man my next screen is going to be EPIC all #1... Also these first cpl screens are all unorganized being that i got all my numbers mixed together but from here on out im devoteing each screen to one pheno so itll be all #1 or 5 or whatevers next up to and ready to flower so its comeing together well...
Wheres urs gamers ur rockkin the screen bro u should show it here lol ur one of the peeps that made me build the screens lol u cant leave me hanging now!
Also brotha theres no way those fools are pulling the numbers they say there pulling theres no phuckin way bro i jist chopped a 7zipper plant last round full of solid nuggs n the bysh took up half a 1k these fools claiming to be pulling down 10zipper plants with 2-3 weeks veg r Full O' SHYT son real talk ill give real numbers here otherwise im just cheating meself lol phuckin humps tho man.

Man That #1 Screen is gonna be SICK. Itching to see that bro foreal. Yeah sometime this weekend Friday or Saturday, gonna post new shit and continuation of other's. That screen shit is addictive now lol. Im seriously thinking of a Wall Of screen two 600s,one 400. And rock that way. Yeah dude's be bogus with they numbers bro. Only a few authentic dude's left man. I could give a Fyck bout my final weight. As long as i have meds for this pain that Work's. Ive seen some dude's who seem suspect on "other" forums, talking about their numbers. Uh huh we know lol. Its a SERIOUS genetic storm brewing too. Gonna let you in on new thread later this week. I didn't know you was rdwc. Idk WHY i thought you were organic lol. That shit grows FAST in them buckets mane!!
Respect
  • TylerDurdeN, pockets and Sixstring like this
Always be yourself, Express Yourself, Have Faith In Yourself, Do Not Go Out And Look For A Successful Personality And Duplicate It! - Bruce Lee

#5 TylerDurdeN

TylerDurdeN

GrOw CluB

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

For sure looking forward to hearing what u got cookin haha nice and yea idk why i havent gone to screens before hand man its prolly the best move ive ever made for my grow real talk! Ill be kicking myself in the ace for awhile about that!
And yea man 6 just started getting potatoes from his monsters and them some monstrosities man huge ass plants theres no way in hell those fools r pulling those numbers haha man i like to say im rockkin a good 8 on my best day but i gotta get back in line n hit again to get that haha just messin around but for real tho it will be interesting to see just what i can do with these screens im stoked to see whats up my second screen is all that beaster #3 i got the 7 from so will see i got her topped this time and more veg and lots of topps on this next screen so skys the limit i suppose!
Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw lol
  • pockets, Sixstring, Twisted and 1 other like this

On tha porch.

Somebody's GranDaddy B)

#6 gamerstwinTM

gamerstwinTM

Junior

• Skooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

For sure looking forward to hearing what u got cookin haha nice and yea idk why i havent gone to screens before hand man its prolly the best move ive ever made for my grow real talk! Ill be kicking myself in the ace for awhile about that!
And yea man 6 just started getting potatoes from his monsters and them some monstrosities man huge ass plants theres no way in hell those fools r pulling those numbers haha man i like to say im rockkin a good 8 on my best day but i gotta get back in line n hit again to get that haha just messin around but for real tho it will be interesting to see just what i can do with these screens im stoked to see whats up my second screen is all that beaster #3 i got the 7 from so will see i got her topped this time and more veg and lots of topps on this next screen so skys the limit i suppose!
Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw lol

Yeah i started that other thread bro. That second screen is the one that's gonna rock your world Lmfao. Yeah man SIX is a ace of a grower. I get 600w tips just watching his threads. Im pumped for ya bro. I know your gonna have purple just oozing outta them screens.
Respect
  • TylerDurdeN and Sixstring like this

#7 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:44 AM

i think im going Scrog the Mayhems wit netting myself this round all depends on me and how long wanna veg fo i guess but may try it to thxs TylerD got me in sum mo shit... LololoOloLOl  yours look good fo playing around just wanna train them more befo the flop top top top and top again short round bushes is my goAL ON sCROG!

• TylerDurdeN and Sixstring like this

Take it DAY by DAY tomorrow holds no future and the PAST is gone. So if u wake up to venture again BE THANKFUL!

#8 Sixstring

Sixstring

Seis

• Administrators
  • 4882 posts
  • Locationmy moms house in my bedroom :)

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

scroggy bottom boyz   B)

• TylerDurdeN, Inferno, Twisted and 1 other like this

Michigan Medical Compliant   tongue.png

shit happens,rama lama ding dong   :P

#9 pockets

pockets

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

Once i get my strains, pot sizes and #'s dialed in then this will be the next step to greatness, giddy up tyler im right behind you!
  • TylerDurdeN, Sixstring, Twisted and 1 other like this

Only way for things to go right, is if they go wrong!

#10 Twisted

Twisted

Purps Master

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

Dude i been trying to get down to 1 or 2 strains just so i myself could rock thangs little more organized and see its true potential but i dont think i could ever just get down to 1 or 2 strains im better off just running the 2 rooms Hydro and Organic soil ............ :blink:

• TylerDurdeN, Sixstring and Shadeleaf like this

Take it DAY by DAY tomorrow holds no future and the PAST is gone. So if u wake up to venture again BE THANKFUL!

#11 Shadeleaf

Shadeleaf

• Skooler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

Dude i been trying to get down to 1 or 2 strains just so i myself could rock thangs little more organized and see its true potential but i dont think i could ever just get down to 1 or 2 strains im better off just running the 2 rooms Hydro and Organic soil ............ :blink:

Tried to once myself, then I said why??? and then I said screw it grow em all then cut back!!!!!!!

So many strains, and so  little time and space!!!!!       

• TylerDurdeN, Sixstring and Inferno like this
So many strains and so little time and space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users